March ‘11 featured product: UNOX ChefTop™ Combi Oven
ChefTop™ is a new range of ovens and complementary equipment, accompanied by a range of innovative pans, grid systems and accessories.
Below are the main types of cooking where you will see ChefTop™ truly revolutionise your kitchen and cooking process.
Similar to the method of simple roasting, it increases the tenderness of the meat and reduces weight loss. The external crust formed by the heat prevents the leakage of natural juices, allowing the internal part of the food to cook in a gradual, even and delicate way.
- Ideal for the cooking of large joints of meat
This method of cooking is so simple and nutritional. Minimizing weight loss and locking in colour, flavour, vitamins and minerals - the result is tasty and delicately cooked food.
- Ideal for the cooking of vegetables, potatoes, fish
Roasting with the Core Probe
This method uses two elements as heat conductors: the fats that are naturally found in the food; and the hot air of the oven.
- Pollo Grid - ideal for cooking meat, fish, poultry and game
- Spido Tray - great for skewers
A quick cooking method for the perfect grilling of meat, fish and vegetables.
- FAKIRO™ Grill - griddle plate excellent for T-bone steaks and fillets
The combined use of an UNOX oven and blast chiller means you can save time by preparing food in advance, then regenerating as and when required, with unmatchable results.
Combi Oven Highlights:
- Cooking centre runs up to four units as a master slave
- It’s so versatile! It can Steam • Grill • Hold • Bake • Roast
- Rangehood with steam condenser, blast freezer, and holding cabinet also available
- Very competitive pricing
- Full service and support in Northland
- Special trays available for Steak • Pizza • Fries • Chicken • Non-stick
- Combi oven available as 5, 7 or 10 tray; soon available in 20 and 40 tray units
- Training and Cooking School available
Why use a Combi Oven?
- Automatic cooking settings for an endless range of foods
- Automatic cooking settings for groups of foods with the use of the core probe
- Personalised cooking settings for up to 70 programmes
- Humidity extraction for crisp or crumbly external surfaces of food, as desired
- “Steam Max” revolutionary system for the best steaming
- “Air Max” system for a perfect, uniform cooking
Next entry: Fantastic news for the hospitality industry
Previous entry: Launch of New Products